MTG Reborn
If you have an account Login, if not Register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MTG Reborn
If you have an account Login, if not Register
MTG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your first mafia game" sign up thread
[The Izzet] Where you find the best Springs EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:01 pm by feral hydra

» Cards i have created
[The Izzet] Where you find the best Springs EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:33 pm by feral hydra

» a _______ of Magic players
[The Izzet] Where you find the best Springs EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:55 pm by feral hydra

» another forum
[The Izzet] Where you find the best Springs EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 am by Gargroyal

» Admin Promotion
[The Izzet] Where you find the best Springs EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:10 am by feral hydra

» Archenemy
[The Izzet] Where you find the best Springs EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:50 am by feral hydra

» Post Needed, and more members...Need Help!!!!!!
[The Izzet] Where you find the best Springs EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:55 am by feral hydra

» Naruto RPG
[The Izzet] Where you find the best Springs EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:03 pm by feral hydra

» New logo
[The Izzet] Where you find the best Springs EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:14 am by Gargroyal

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
[The Izzet] Where you find the best Springs Z13 Another Forum Of Mine But It Is An RPG Forum... MTG Reborn Role Playing Forum Come to that site if you choose to role play MTG.

[The Izzet] Where you find the best Springs

2 posters

Go down

[The Izzet] Where you find the best Springs Empty [The Izzet] Where you find the best Springs

Post by feral hydra Sun May 16, 2010 5:35 am

This is our first thread!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Izzet! Just take a look below to see what our members are posting, and if you feel like you want to get in on the conversation, you can easily join or become a friend!

How to Join: Pick a High Mage who does not have an apprentice, and you may became said High Mage's apprentice. Otherwise, you may be assigned. Post this on our thread. If you join.

How to become a friend:
If you wish to be a friend, simply make a post telling why you want to join.

Explanation of High Mage/Acolyte/Apprentice

Whenever a new member joins the clan, that member starts as an Apprentice. In the future, if that member proves him or herself to be valuable, then that member may be promoted to the position of Acolyte when there is an opening, such as when another Acolyte leaves the clan or a new High Mage is promoted. Likewise, an Acolyte can be promoted to the rank of High Mage when either a current High Mage leaves the clan or there are too many member for the system to support without another High Mage. Each High Mage may have at most one Acolyte and one Apprentice.

Members-
Feral Hydra(High Mage)
Gargroyal(apprentis(feral hydra))

Last edited by feral hydra on Sun May 16, 2010 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
feral hydra
feral hydra
Admin
Admin

shards : 445

https://mtgreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[The Izzet] Where you find the best Springs Empty Re: [The Izzet] Where you find the best Springs

Post by Gargroyal Sun May 16, 2010 5:53 am

i wish to join please
i will pick feral hydra
Gargroyal
Gargroyal
Admin
Admin

shards : 248

Back to top Go down

[The Izzet] Where you find the best Springs Empty Re: [The Izzet] Where you find the best Springs

Post by feral hydra Sun May 16, 2010 5:55 am

haha, yeah i am the only one....
feral hydra
feral hydra
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargroyal Sun May 16, 2010 5:56 am

so if 1 other people join, i get promoted?
and then if another one joins, i get promoted?
Gargroyal
Gargroyal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by feral hydra Sun May 16, 2010 6:00 am

well acualy if another joins they will be under me aswell hIGH MAGES CAN HAVE 1 APPRENTIS, and 1 acoylot, then if another joins you may be promoted
feral hydra
feral hydra
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargroyal Sun May 16, 2010 6:00 am

if another joins, i become an alcolyte.
then if another person joins, i become a highmage
Gargroyal
Gargroyal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by feral hydra Sun May 16, 2010 6:03 am

yup...and by then I have to start promoting people because i ddint have enough members...
but when you level up you are no longer under me as a high mage, so the new member gets to choose
feral hydra
feral hydra
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargroyal Sun May 16, 2010 6:21 am

then how will we decide Twisted Evil
Gargroyal
Gargroyal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by feral hydra Sun May 16, 2010 6:25 am

we wont unless they dont choose in there joining post...
also if there isnt any space for members to go after you levl up they set alonme and post for a moment until i say when they level
feral hydra
feral hydra
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum